James Joseph Waskiel
Measurement and Analytics Engineering
Six Sigma Master Black Belt
SW Engr. Institute Capability Maturity Model Integrated
Provider of solutions and services in the measurement, analyses and optimization of product, process and organizational reliability, predictability and capability performance and capability maturity.
Passionate practitioner, instructor, coach and, mentor for individual and organizational maturity growth and effectively and efficiently delivering Customer Value through improved optimized throughput.
Passions and vision:
• Instantiate collaborative behavioral organizational change within and amongst geographies through innovative teaching, mentoring and coaching people.
• Apply probability and statistical tools and methods for predictive engineering and data based decision derivation.
• Measure, analyze and evolve process performance for attainment and sustainment of both stabilities for prediction and capability towards business goals. Develop and implement KPI driven performance.
• Perform sensitivity and contingency analyses to maximize business return on R&D investment. E.g. Understanding the resulting interactions of Voice of customer, business, technology, capability and quality.
• Manage the organizational quality assurance paradigm from a producers risk /consumers risk balance
Tools and Methods:
• Senior Six Sigma Master Black Belt LEAN, DMAIC, DFSS, PMFSS (six sigma measurement and analysis of product, process and product marketing performance (predictability and capability), practitioner, champion, instructor, mentor, leader
• SW Engr. Institute capability maturity model (certified instructor), ITIL, ISO (models to measure maturity and performance)
download a copy of the CV, James Joseph Waskiel
for greater detail go to:
Education, Skills and Expertise
Mobile: +45 31 75 72 75